Liberty Bowl Seating Diagram | Liberty Bowl Parking Map
LIBERTY BOWL TICKET OFFICE HOURS (Game Day)
Gate 1: 12 p.m. unitl half time. (General Ticket Sales & Will Wall)
Gate 2: 1:30 prior to kickoff until halftime (Visiting Team Will call & Players' Family)
Gate 3: 3:00 prior to kickoff until halftime (No will call, General Sales/Cash only)
Gate 4: 1:30 prior to kickoff until halftime (Tigers Players' family ticket WILL CALL)
Gate 6: 1:30 prior to kickoff until halftime (U of M Student Gate) - student ID check, or purchase guest ticket (chas only)
Tiger Lane Ticket Towers: 12:00 p.m. to kickoff until halftime (General Ticket Sales)
Link to season and individual game ticket sales
Season tickets range in price from $55 to $250.
All seats $15 and $35
**For handicap seating, please call the Tiger Ticket Office at 901-678-2331
Children 3 and under are free
**For ticket issues on Game Day, the University of Memphis Box office staff will be at the Gate 1 Box Office Location
WILL CALL LOCATION
General Will call - Gate 1
Memphis Will call- Gate 1
Visiting Team Will call- Gate 2
Player and Family Will call- Gate 4 Box office
Memphis- Entrance w/ID at Gate 6 (Guests of Students will need a ticket to enter and can use East side of gate 6)
Visiting Team - Entrance w/ticket at Gate 2
At no time during the game, later part of game or any time otherwise, will there be re-entry. All guests must have a ticket or credential at all times on game day, in order to enter the building.
Guests to Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium are prohibited from entering the stadium with the following:
- Baby Strollers
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (a maximum of 18" wide, 12" deep with arms)
- Cameras with lens greater than 12" and audio or audio/visual recording devices
- Laptop computers, televisions or any device that may interfere with technology related services provided by the stadium or for its use
- Briefcases, backpacks, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera/video recorder bags
- Air horns or any other artificial noise makers other than those approved by the playing teams or their respective conferences
- Animals (excluding service animals, those approved for shows, entertainment, etc.)
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Laser pens or laser products of any type
- Large Bags/ Backpacks/Coolers/Ice Chests
- Outside food or beverages of any kind (alcoholic beverages included) except for medical or infant needs
- Glass, plastic, aluminum & liquid containers
- Poles or sticks
- Balloons, confetti, glitter, objectionable banners or device that may interfere with and/or distract any participant or stadium guest
- Projectiles of any type including Frisbees, baseballs and beach balls
- Mask or costumes other than those in support of the playing teams excluding any Stadium Management approved themed events
- Weapons of any type, including guns and knives
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Stadium Management
In the event any of these items are revealed during a search, guests must dispose of the items or return the prohibited item to their vehicle prior to entry. Guests having questions should contact the Stadium General Manager at (901) 729-4344.
PARKING/PASSENGER PICK-UPS:: Cash lots are $15 per space. Tiger Lane lots are priced at $50 per space. RV spots are $100 per space.
Taxi Cab Stand/Limos: Drop Off on Hollywood at Access 2 & pick up on the corner of Central/Hollywood.
Drop Off/Pick Up: Drop Off on Hollywood at Access 2 & pick up on the corner of Central/Hollywood.
BLUE LINE TIGER SHUTTLE: Information on the Blue Line Tiger Shuttle can be found HERE. The Mobile App to track the Blue Line Tiger Shuttle can be found at www.memphis.transloc.com and select the Pink Charter Route.
MATA SHUTTLE: The MATA shuttles were discontinued in 2009.
Cafe on the 50 - Section 104
Colleta's Pizza -- Sections 108, 124, 129
Funnel Cakes -- Section 112
Hawaiian Shaved Ice -- Section 116, 120, 132
Mini Melts Ice Cream -- Sections 116, 120, 132
HOG Wild BBQ -- Sections 104, 120, Upper East 122
Pronto Pups -- Upper west 105, 117, 122, 132, 109, 111
Soda & Popcorn -- 111
Beer -- 101, 107, 111, 117, 118, 119, 120
Stadium Fare - Hot Dogs, Nachos, Peanuts -- 103, 104, 105, 115, 119, 121, 125
Pretzels, Candy, Sodas, Coffee -- Upper East 120, 122
Turkey Express -- 128
Uncle Lou's Hot Wings & Chicken Tenders -- 116, 122
Lenny's Subs -- 101, 106, 123, Tiger Lane
Soda Cart -- Tiger Lane