Requests for Appearances, Donations, Promotional Items
The University of Memphis Athletics Department, coaches, student-athletes and staff are honored to meet the requests of Tiger fans. We appreciate your support. The following is a guide to department policy regarding requests.
Requests for Posters & Schedule Cards
The U of M Athletics Department produces promotional posters and schedule cards for Tiger teams throughout the year. These items are available free of charge at the Athletic Office Building which is located at 570 Normal (on the corner of Southern Ave. and Normal Street. Depending on availability, items can also be requested by mail for Tiger fans outside the area.
Posters and schedule cards are free of charge (with paid shipping), but media guides are available for purchase through the Tiger Athletic Ticket Office by calling 901-678-2331. Due to limited quantities, some media guides may not be available.
If you are requesting that items be mailed to you, follow these instructions:
Please identify which posters or schedule cards you are requesting on a slip of paper and add in mailing tube.
1. Buy a USPS-approved mailing tube (must be at least 18" long).
2. At the post office, pay for shipping to the Athletics Department (see complete address below), plus the return postage sticker (both should be the same amount).
3. Insert stickers with (1) your return address and (2) prepaid postage into the tube. These will be used to mail tube back to you.
4. Insert slip of paper indicating which posters you are requesting.
5. Mail tube to this address:
U of M Athletics Marketing Department
203 Athletic Office Building
Memphis, TN 38152
- Do not send cash, checks or any other form of payment in the tube. Only the prepaid postage sticker will be accepted.
- Tubes arriving without both the prepaid postage sticker and the return address sticker will not be honored.
Requests for Charitable Promotional Items
The Tiger Athletics Department is asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests the U of M receives on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines.
Please view the official University of Memphis Promotional Item Request form at the link below. Print out the PDF, complete and fax to the number on the form at least two weeks prior to the activity.
Requests for Appearances
Appearances by student-athletes are regulated by the U of M Athletics Compliance staff in accordance to NCAA regulations.
Appearances by coaching staff members are regulated by the Compliance staff in coordination with the Director of Athletics. In addition, coaching staff members are precluded from appearing in commercials and promotional activities unless approved by the Director of Athletics and the multimedia rights partner, Tiger Sports Properties.
Please see the Athletic Compliance Office in 109 Athletic Office Building or call 901-678-2088.