Jan. 26, 2013
Box Score |
Memphis (16-3, 5-0 C-USA), Marshall (9-11, 2-3 C-USA)
January 26, 2013
FedExForum (Memphis, Tenn.)
Memphis Postgame Notes
- Memphis leads the series 12-2, 11-1 as members of Conference USA.
- The Tigers have not lost to the Thundering Herd in Memphis, holding an 8-0 record.
- Memphis has won the last four meetings with Marshall.
- Joe Jackson led the Tigers with 16 points, marking the sixth time he has led the team in scoring.
- Tarik Black grabbed a team-high seven rebounds. It is the third time he has led the Tigers in rebounding.
- Jackson also led the Tigers in assists, dishing out five dimes.
- D.J. Stephens recorded a team-high three blocks while tying for the team lead with Geron Johnson with two steals.
- Adonis Thomas scored 15 points, marking the ninth time this season he has reached double figures.
- Joe Jackson eclipsed the 10-point plateau for the 15th straight game. He has scored at least 10 points in 17 of the Tigers’ 19 games this season. His streak is now tied for fifth in Memphis history with Elliot Williams.
- Marshall outrebounded the Tigers 39-33, marking the sixth time Memphis has been outrebounded this season. The Tigers are 5-1 in those games.
- Memphis’ seven three-point baskets in the game ties for the second-highest mark this season.