March 2, 2013
No. 19/17 Memphis (25-4, C-USA 14-0) 76, UCF (19-10, C-USA 8-6) 67
March 2, 2013
UCF Arena (Orlando, Fla.)
- This was the 15th meeting between the two programs.
- The Tigers lead the all-time series 14-1.
- Memphis carries a record of 4-1 when playing UCF in Orlando, Fla.
- Chris Crawford tied a season high with 19 points; Crawford last recorded 19 points against Southern Miss (2/23/13).
- Adonis Thomas tied a season high with four assists; Thomas has notched four assists twice with the last coming against Louisville (12/15/12).
- Tarik Black notched a career high with four steals; Black's previous high was two which he recorded 15-times with last coming against UAB (1/12/13).
- Joe Jackson and Chris Crawford each recorded 19 points to lead the Tigers, the ninth time for Jackson and fourth time for Crawford to lead the team.
- D.J. Stephens led Memphis with 9 rebounds, the 13th time Stephens has led the Tigers this season.
- Joe Jackson led the Tigers with seven assists, the 19th time he has led the team this season.
- Tarik Black led Memphis with four steals, the fourth time he has led the Tigers this season.
- Adonis Thomas, Shaq Goodwin and D.J. Stephens each recorded one block to lead Memphis.
- The Tigers clinched their sixth outright Conference USA regular season title setting a new C-USA record.
- Josh Pastner recorded his 100th win as head coach at Memphis.
- Joe Jackson (19 points), Chris Crawford (19 points) and Adonis Thomas (12 points) each recorded double-figures scoring. Memphis is 15-4 this season when at least three players score in double-figures.
- Joe Jackson (19 points) notched his 23rd double-figure scoring game this season, Jackson has 58 double-digit scoring games for his career donning the Blue and Gray.