Nov. 24, 2012
Box Score |
Photo Gallery 1 |
Photo Gallery 2
- This was the first meeting between the two programs.
- The Tigers have an overall record of 33-32 versus current members of the Missouri Valley Conference.
- Chris Crawford set a new career high in rebounds with 12. His previous career high was eight coming against UCF (1/18/12).
- Memphis has an all-time record of 153-70 when facing first-time foes. Under head coach Josh Pastner, Memphis is 5-0 against first-time foes.
- Chris Crawford’s 18-points and 12-rebounds marks the first time this season a Memphis player has recorded a double-double.
- The Tigers have had at least two players in double-digits scoring in every game this season.
- The last time Memphis held at team to under 50-points was against UTEP (3/8/12) during the 2012 C-USA Men’s Basketball Tournament. On that day, the Tigers held the Miners to 47-points.