Nov. 9, 2012
Post Game Notes vs. Grambling State
- The last time Memphis had a freshman in the starting lineup was last season when Lauren McGraw started in a televised win over UCF at FedExForum.
- Nicole Dickson and Mooriah Rowser both scored 20 or more points. That was the first time since the game against Louisiana Tech at the St. John's tournament last December that Memphis has had two players score 20 or more points in the same game.
- Pa'Sonna Hope entered the game for Ann Jones after Jones picked up her second foul early in the first half. Hope finished with 10 points and seven rebounds, adding three assists and a block. Jones, who started at the center spot, finished with four points and one rebound in eight minutes, picking up her fourth foul in the second half.
- The 92 points scored by Memphis are the most for a Tiger squad since Nov. 27th of 2009. In that win over Sacramento State, Brittany Carter set the University of Memphis single game scoring record with 49 points.
- The 36-point halftime lead is the fourth-largest in school history.