Jan. 23, 2009
The University of Memphis and CBS College Sports Network have announced that the Conference USA women's basketball game between the Tigers and C-USA co-leader Marshall on Saturday at 11 a.m. CT in Huntington will be available live and on-demand around the world via Internet video streaming as part of a special online event.
Current annual subscribers to Memphis All-Access will receive the broadcast for FREE as part of their annual package. Those subscribers can just log in with their Memphis All-Access account and begin watching the game. All others can access the live video stream for a one-time payment of $9.95. Please note that monthly subscribers will have to purchase the pay-per-view.
The game also will be broadcast nationally on both CSS and CBS College Sports Network - which is channel 222 on Comcast cable in the Memphis area, as well as channel 610 on DirecTV and channel 152 on Dish Network/Echostar. For information on the availability of CBS College Sports in your area, click here.
The broadcast will be just one of the hundreds of events to be offered on a pay-per-view basis by CBS College Sports Network during the 2008-09 school year. Those include football, men's and women's basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball and softball games. For a listing of upcoming pay-per-views, visit www.cbssports.com/ppvonline. To see a list of upcoming pay-per-view events involving Conference USA teams, check out the C-USA Network page.
Annual subscriptions to Memphis All-Access are $79.95 for a 12-month period. Fans who wish to purchase an Annual subscription to Memphis All-Access can do so by clicking here. Annual subscribers receive all CBS College Sports pay-per-view broadcasts involving Memphis for free as part of their subscription. Here is the schedule of remaining Memphis basketball games on CBS College Sports Network this season:
- January 24 - women's basketball at Marshall, 11 a.m. CT
- January 31 - men's basketball vs. Houston, Noon CT
- February 4 - men's basketball at SMU, 8 p.m. CT
- February 11 - men's basketball vs. Tulsa, 7 p.m. CT
- February 14 - men's basketball at Southern Miss, 4 p.m. CT
- February 18 - men's basketball vs. SMU, 7 p.m. CT
- March 4 - men's basketball at Houston, 7 p.m. CT
- March 7 - women's basketball C-USA semifinals (if Memphis reaches this round)
- March 13 - men's basketball C-USA semifinals (if Memphis reaches this round)
Other Content In Memphis All-Access Annual Subscription:
- Football video coverage of home games and C-USA road games (subject to TV rights agreements)
- Live and archived football game audio
- Video coverage of the football weekly press luncheons with Tommy West
- Live video of the television feed of all Memphis games (in any sport) shown on CBS College Sports Network
- Men's and women's basketball video coverage of home games and C-USA road games (subject to TV rights agreements)
- Live and archived men's and women's basketball audio for all games
- Archived audio of John Calipari press teleconferences
- Men's and women's soccer video coverage of most home games and C-USA road games
- Weekly video interviews with volleyball and men's and women's soccer coaches
- Baseball video coverage of most home games and C-USA road games and audio for all other games
- Softball video coverage of most home games and C-USA road games and audio for selected games
- Various CBS College sports features and highlights of Memphis athletics
- Selected other features, press conferences and game coverage
Note: Broadcast schedule is tentative and subject to change.
About CBS College Sports Network
CBS College Sports Network is the leading digital and cable programming company dedicated to college sports. Connecting more fans to more college sports than any other company, its many platforms for programming distribution include CBS College Sports Network, televising regular-season and championship events for 35 men's and women's college sports; CBSCollegeSports.com and its network of nearly 250 official athletic sites; CBS College Sports All Access, broadband services providing live audio and video of more than 10,000 events annually; as well as satellite television and radio, in-flight entertainment, wireless networks and more. Further information is available at CBSCollegeSports.com.