Here is important information about student tickets for all of this year's home football games.
- Students and persons holding student guest tickets must enter through the student gate (Gate 6).
- Students enrolled in six hours or more with a valid University of Memphis ID will be admitted free of charge to all home football games. You must have your Student ID with you, or you will not be admitted. Student seating is in Sections 124 and 125.
- Students enrolled in five hours or less may purchase a $5 ticket for themselves at the Bursar's Office during regular office hours, while supplies last. These tickets will also be sold at Gate 6 on game days.
- Students may purchase two guest tickets for each home football game at the Bursar's Office for $7 while supplies last. Guest tickets will be available at the Bursar's Office (Wilder 115) which is open Monday through Friday from 8:00-4:30. Guest tickets may also be purchased at Gate 6 on game days. Only a limited number of guest tickets will be available for each game.
- All students and persons holding student guest ticket must enter through Gate 6
- If your ID card is damaged, you may receive a replacement ID card at the Campus Card Office on the 5th floor of Wilder Tower upon presentation of your damaged card. Please note that if your ID card is used by someone else, your ID card will be confiscated and turned over to the Student Conduct Office.