2011 Softball Ticket Prices
All seating is general admission seating.
|Family Season Ticket (includes 4 tickets)
Single Game Tickets
|Adults (13 and up)
|Senior Citizens/Youth (ages 6-12)
|Children (ages 5 and under)
|U of M Students (w/ID)
|(10 tickets or more purchased in advance at the ticket office)
Free Group Days Admission Form
If you live out of town but wish to purchase and donate season tickets to charity, please contact Brandon Hays at 901-678-4142 or firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion of purchase. We thank you for your support.
- The U of M accepts checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- All group tickets must be purchased in advance at the The U of M Athletic Ticket Office.
- Tickets are based on availability and individual games are subject to exclusion.
- All ticket prices are subject to change.
The U of M policy for rainouts will be as follows:
- A refund can be given on individual ticket sales, if requested, if rainout occurs before the start of the game.
- Watch the Tiger website for announcements of promotions and events surrounding Tiger Softball.
- To purchase tickets, call (901) 678-2331 or (888) 867-UofM or click the link below.
- PURCHASE MEDIA GUIDES - $12 EACH