Tiger Representative "Tiger Rep" Volunteer Program
Purpose of the TSF Representative Program:
The TSF Rep Program is implemented so that active, inactive, and new membership drives are coordinated in a more organized and personal manner. This Volunteer Representative program has been put in place to increase the number of members and bring the TSF membership and the Tiger Nation closer together. This program is necessary for the Tiger Scholarship Fund for several reasons:
1. To promote and encourage support for Student-Athlete Scholarships and University of Memphis Athletics in each Tiger Rep Chapter.
2. To expand and sustain camaraderie among all TSF members, as well as alumni, friends, and U of M supporters.
3. To provide each TSF member with personal contact by a Tiger Rep on at least an annual basis, which we trust will increase renewal rates of Tiger Scholarship Fund donors.
4. To cultivate new donors at even the smallest level and to expand the Tiger Reps volunteer program to accommodate the projected rise in TSF memberships that the Rep Program will generate.
5. To make the most efficient and effective use possible of time given by all Tiger Rep volunteers. And to provide a uniform organizational plan and calendar for all Tiger Scholarship Fund Rep Chapters.
We are extremely excited about the creation of the Tiger Rep Program. Tiger Reps will be instrumental in the growth of Tiger Nation and generating positive attitudes toward University of Memphis Athletics within their respective chapters.
Current Active Chapters:
For more information on becoming a Tiger Representative, please contact:
Click Here for the Tiger Representative Manual in PDF Format